Reef Life Aquariums

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going back today to add even more to cleanup crew. By the end of today I'll have added #80 snails/crabs over the course of three days! Clean you little *******!! Clean!!!
Love that store! It's amazing how positive energy and a love of what u do effects customer satisfaction. This new store will put a well deserved hurting to fantasies. Why the f does that guy keep so much stuff in his tanks that aren't for sale because he "likes" them and "might" frag them?! Squeezing every last cent from your customers in that way is just plain bad business.

toytek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why the f does that guy keep so much stuff in his tanks that aren't for sale because he "likes" them and "might" frag them?! Squeezing every last cent from your customers in that way is just plain bad business.
I'm sure he gets attached to those colonies considering how long it must take him to grow them out under VHOs...

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure he gets attached to those colonies considering how long it must take him to grow them out under VHOs...

I'm sure you're correct but why put them in your display tanks in your business? Look at my stuff that isn't for sale? I don't get it lol

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went by Friday to get some CUC, came back Sunday afternoon looking for coral. You guys must have bought all the good stuff before I got there. I know there were three Acans I wanted on Friday that were gone on Sunday!

occ_motorcycles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went by Friday to get some CUC, came back Sunday afternoon looking for coral. You guys must have bought all the good stuff before I got there. I know there were three Acans I wanted on Friday that were gone on Sunday!

I picked up one acan Friday. The purple and green long frag. Mine now! I like it.

image-1867770289.jpg

Now we all can enjoy :) sorry if this was one you had your eyes on.

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep that's one of them! Looks like it's found a good home and is pretty happy, hope it works out well for you. Let me know when you're ready to frag. :)

There was a nice red/blue one as well, hopefully they'll keep getting them in. I keeping hearing rumors about Acans being really hard to get in the future.

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messed up bad! I went Friday at lunch thinking I was being smart and gonna get the good stuff before everybody got off work...not. I got the orange sponge that is on his website and two ricordia, and of course some snails. They were so cheap, I had to! He didn't get shipments in until late Friday afternoon, so I missed all these beauties. That's what I get, huh? lol I am going back this weekend. :tongue:

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messed up bad! I went Friday at lunch thinking I was being smart and gonna get the good stuff before everybody got off work...not. I got the orange sponge that is on his website and two ricordia, and of course some snails. They were so cheap, I had to! He didn't get shipments in until late Friday afternoon, so I missed all these beauties. That's what I get, huh? lol I am going back this weekend. :tongue:

I ended timing it just right on Saturday around 11am! It was really funny. There were a few of us sitting there watching him open bag by bag and then all of us trying ID the pieces as they were opened, taken out, and rinsed. You'd think we were a bunch at the horse track.

occ_motorcycles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep that's one of them! Looks like it's found a good home and is pretty happy, hope it works out well for you. Let me know when you're ready to frag. :)

There was a nice red/blue one as well, hopefully they'll keep getting them in. I keeping hearing rumors about Acans being really hard to get in the future.

Well not for a while but I did see a place to separate one eye from the rest. If I decide to separate it ill let ya know.

mebo926

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a great store to find, was hard. I got back in the hobby and its great to have a store so close to my apartment. The owner was knowledgeable and helped me. I have a feeling I will be there more .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had an incident the other day which demonstrates what a class operation this is! Bought a lil blue hippo tang which was hard to get outta the tank. He was accidentally dropped to the floor but appeared ok and looked fine to me so I insisted I take him. He didn't make it through the night. They called me and are replacing him. I don't believe other stores would've been so accommodating.

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed! I'm more than happy to complain when it's called for, but I've gone nothing but good things to say about those guys! First class operation!

OP
OP
G

Greenpj22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an awesome shop! I inquired about the 120 gallon RR tank they had in stock last week. They sent me an email asking if they needed to order another one for me since they are selling the one in stock. Pretty awesome that they remembered my name and remembered what I was looking for.

Blake11rebel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these guys are great! customer service goes along way in my book, but they have stocked the store nicely! I mentioned wanting a tunze pump, like a few others, and now they are going to be carrying them in there store. I havent been able to find nice dry goods at any of the stores around here, I'm happy not to pay shipping lol

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have u guy check out the new Red Sea tank they have? It a 135g full set up. I don't know if it up n running now

Blake11rebel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't they say that was going to be the store's display tank? Should be really nice either way. Next time I'm in there I'll bug him about it lol

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup they indeed said it going to be a display tank wat store without display tank?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%

Back