Reef Light Suggestions

cpic21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
33B Garden Drive Elmwood Park
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I’ve got an old 36 gallon bow front aquarium that I would like to convert to a reef tank with softies and LPS corals. I’ve been shopping around for affordable lights and unsure which to get that will provide adequate PAR levels for LPS corals. Right now the top contender is the Blade Smart Coral Grow LED strip but I was wondering if anyone else has better suggestions.

Thanks for the help!
 
Lower end: Ai prime, medium end: kessil a360x, high end: radion xr15
 
Hi all,

I’ve got an old 36 gallon bow front aquarium that I would like to convert to a reef tank with softies and LPS corals. I’ve been shopping around for affordable lights and unsure which to get that will provide adequate PAR levels for LPS corals. Right now the top contender is the Blade Smart Coral Grow LED strip but I was wondering if anyone else has better suggestions.

Thanks for the help!
blade will be great.
 
Reefi lab 2.0. Hands down best high end light there is at half the cost of Radion, Kessel, Neptune sky, Orphek, etc. To compare, radion xr30 g4 (the highest output radion) is 210 watt. Reefi is 277watt. PAR MONSTER LIGHTS! I run 4 on an 8foot 300g tank. Just added the 4th. Ran 3 on softy dominate with amazing growth for 3 months till I could add the 4th.
 
blade will be great.
Reefi lab 2.0. Hands down best high end light there is at half the cost of Radion, Kessel, Neptune sky, Orphek, etc. To compare, radion xr30 g4 (the highest output radion) is 210 watt. Reefi is 277watt. PAR MONSTER LIGHTS! I run 4 on an 8foot 300g tank. Just added the 4th. Ran 3 on softy dominate with amazing growth for 3 months till I could add the 4th.
Awesome thank you!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new