Reef link

Robert Kelley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently set up my mp40 through my reeflink- the light indicator changed to a steady green no matter which setting is in place- I set it up to change several times throughout a 24 hour period. I thought the light indicator would change each time the setting changed. Is anyone else using reeflink to control their vortech??
 
Are you using Google Chrome for EcoSmartLive? If you are using IE Explorer the programming won't work. I found this out two days ago and since I downloaded and use Google Chrome I have no problems now. I believe you could use Safari also. Also make sure you have a steady blue light on your Reeflink unit.
 
It should be solid blue when it is setup correctly.
If green you should have some orange, red and yellow in it too.
When logged in to ESL it will tell you if connected.
True on the Google Chrome.
 
The reeflink is blue- the program says connected- but my vortech controller stays green
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new