Reef Loving Dog Owners

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Roadtrip Rose. She travels back and forth with me from Texas to Virginia twice per year. She's a 7 year old Havanese and a great companion.

Rose the Cowgirl.JPG

LOL
Ive only ever dressed one of my dogs up in hope to win NFL tickets or something... It was an NFL contest, Sky won(I have pictures on page 10) didn't get those tickets :( ...And i almost got bit! lol

sky mad.jpg
sky nfl pefect.png

s_tempest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28B34522-0606-407D-885A-9D3ACC43E37B.jpeg
This is Beulah, Mouse, Taylor and Avery (front row l to r), Bridget, Agnes and Skyler (back row l to r)
All born here at home, all AKC breed champions. I love that our dogs are good companions, happy, and strong examples of what Newfoundlands are supposed to be. We’ve had our dogs go off to be water rescue dogs, therapy dogs, hospice care dogs, READ dogs, service dogs - and overall good doggos.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28B34522-0606-407D-885A-9D3ACC43E37B.jpeg
This is Beulah, Mouse, Taylor and Avery (front row l to r), Bridget, Agnes and Skyler (back row l to r)
All born here at home, all AKC breed champions. I love that our dogs are good companions, happy, and strong examples of what Newfoundlands are supposed to be. We’ve had our dogs go off to be water rescue dogs, therapy dogs, hospice care dogs, READ dogs, service dogs - and overall good doggos.
Working dogs are the best

CavalierReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL
Ive only ever dressed one of my dogs up in hope to win NFL tickets or something... It was an NFL contest, Sky won(I have pictures on page 10) didn't get those tickets :( ...And i almost got bit! lol

sky mad.jpg
sky nfl pefect.png
Beautiful dog! Probably preferred a Saints jersey. lol Rose has a Spurs jersey for Texas and a Cavalier jersey for Virginia.

Lorenz725

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A4C59EE8-7C63-43CF-8F7C-7BE237659B5D.jpeg
This is Sadie she is a working border collie lab mix. She goes to work with me every day and chases geese on my golf course. I have grown up with dogs all my life but never had a bound and relationship like I have had with Sadie. When we adopted her 6 years ago I ended up giving up the saltwater hobby and selling my 150 gallon mixed reef. I spent all my free time training Sadie and she was able to get her K9 good citizens before she was a year old. About a year ago I got back into the hobby on a lot smaller scale and decided to go nano.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is Sadie she is a working border collie lab mix. She goes to work with me every day and chases geese on my golf course. I have grown up with dogs all my life but never had a bound and relationship like I have had with Sadie. When we adopted her 6 years ago I ended up giving up the saltwater hobby and selling my 150 gallon mixed reef. I spent all my free time training Sadie and she was able to get her K9 good citizens before she was a year old. About a year ago I got back into the hobby on a lot smaller scale and decided to go nano.

Beautiful dog! Beautiful picture!

Dos Ocho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my trio of misfits.
The left one is Gertie, a loud and obnoxious coonhound mutt we adopted in June. Loves food and demands a daily walk, no matter the weather.
The middle is Clarice, my pit bull mutt I’ve had for all her 13 1/2 years. She’s a loner, stubborn, and enjoys barking at anything she sees outside.
The right is Stormy, a pure bred Pitbull I’ve had for 7 1/2 years, but stopped being mine 6 months after I got her when she met my girlfriend. She is calm, uncoordinated, and is a lazy lover. Sweetest dog I’ve ever met. My girlfriend is her entire world, I just feed her I guess.
These 3 are my loves, and I couldn’t imagine not having them. None of them care about my tanks! :)

2E6AFC66-679D-4DC6-B846-29209A263D29.jpeg

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

is that OSU scarlet? See more and more dogs on golf courses to help wits the geese. Blacklick did it for years

corey

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back