Reef mat 500 connection to app

Graham 414

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Hertfordshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys , new to this .
I've just purchased the Red sea reef mat 500. The only way I cold get it yo connect to my WiFi was through an iPhone.
Now, I have an android phone , so I got my son to open the reef beat app on his iPhone an nd install the reefbeat app and install the reef mat under my reef beat login. It worked , then when I went on my android with same login details low and behold it was there with my reefwave 45 details and all is working.
 
Yeah, you typically need to be able to establish a direct connection with the device via a phone first - at which point you add it to your WiFi network and everything functions the way it should for the most part.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new