Reef moonshiners copper? Poll

Are you dosing copper as part of RMS

  • Yes, I saw noticeable benefit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but it caused harm

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I can’t tell if it made a difference

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, I chose not to try this it sounds crazy

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

FishTacos2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Messages
115
Reaction score
86
Location
Cali
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious about dosing copper as part of the reef moonshiners program. Mine is at a 0 level based on ATI MS analysis.

Of course copper dosing sounds scary because it’s the same stuff that kills itch and inverts.

Of course RMS dose is probably very minor but still.

Please let me k ow if you are a reef moonshiner and if you are doing copper? Good or bad experiences.
 
Well I dosed a micro amount today. Wish me luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new