Reef Noob

underdog493

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
Location
Wichita
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody,

I have in the past few months been lurking on the forums, getting ideas and stuff for my new reef tank. I had a nano tank a few years back and really enjoyed it so I am really looking forward to getting back into the hobby.

I am saving my pennies for a reefer 350, after my craigslist special split and spilled water all over my floor. I am hoping to have a tank and have it all up and running by August. *Fingers crossed*

I work in IT and have helped some people with Apex programming and whatnot, so if you need any IT or Apex advice I can help.

And umm my favorite color is blue, I like classic Jazz music, and long walks on the beach.....
 
Welcome to R2R, sounds like you will have no problem programing the Apex
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby. Good luck with the new tank and keep us posted.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new