Reef Oct Varios-8 return pump

Singspot

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
742
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I want to buy 1 or 2 (if in good condition and price) - Reef Oct Varios-8 return pump

I am in Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Please share here video and price (shipped or delivered)

I have a spare pump I am using, so tank is fine but I like to hook up 2 return pumps for resilience (and it has worked well)
 
I did. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new