• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octo Skimmer Neck Cleaner CLEANER-250

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef Octo CLEANER-250. Works well. Includes original packaging. $175obo shipped.

Automatically clean the collection cup of your Reef Octopus protein skimmer to keep it running at peak performance. Automatic Neck Cleaners (ANC) are designed to fit Reef Octopus skimmers. Consistently cleaning the neck of your protein skimmer will reduce the build-up of bio-organics. This build-up causes the foam to stick to the sides and can restrict the collection of skimmate in the skimmer's collection cup. ANC units will increase the height of your skimmer by approximately 4.75".
  • Solid construction
  • Sealed accessible drive motor
  • Twin squeegee blades
  • High torque low RPM motor
  • Wiper mount
  • Lid with mounting clamps
  • Automatic by plugging neck cleaner into a timer (sold separately) or an aquarium controller (sold separately)
  • Set to run for a few minutes 4-6 times per day

cleaner02.jpg

cleaner01.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back