• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus 110sss skimmer

Item Price
140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2018
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
3,626
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reef octopus 110sss skimmer , 2nd owner runs great . Will include 3d printed attachment for recirculating co2 scrubber. $140 plus shipping

20220724_093035.jpg
 
Last edited:
Reef octopus 110sss skimmer , 2nd owner runs great . Will include 3d printed attachment for recirculating co2 scrubber. $140 plus shipping

20220724_093035.jpg
I'm interested in the protein skimmer still available??
 
yes, it is available. I will not be able to ship this out until my Nyos 120 comes in next week.
 
Forgot to close this thread sorry. I'm keeping it as a back up for now. Will repost if i decide to sell it later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new