Reef Octopus 150 INT Mod for Jebao DC3000

  • Thread starter Thread starter zemuss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
109
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried to modify the Reef Octopus Skimmer and use a Jebao DC3000 on it?
 
No I just run the aquatrance pump it came with. It works great and haven't seen a need to modify and buy a new pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new