Reef Octopus Classic 100 HOB Skimmer

bubbasguppies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
261
Reaction score
318
Location
Leesburg, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making room in my display and buying an in-sump skimmer. So I have no use for it any more. It's rated for up to 75gallons. Pulls some really nasty stuff. A little mishap occurred during cleaning when my youngest decided to get a cup of water and pulled the clear outlet base off the counter. It now has a crack in it but doesn't affect it at all. Cleaned the pump off best I could without using vinegar. They sell on BRS for 209.99, but I'm asking $150 shipped.

20190905_120453.jpg 20190905_120502.jpg 20190905_120526.jpg 20190903_151426.jpg
 
This includes the 3.24% Paypal fees and roughly $20 required for shipping. In essence the skimmer would be $125 if picked up locally. Thanks again for your interest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new