Reef Octopus Classic 150 INT Skimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticwolf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
658
Reaction score
297
Location
Thornton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added a baffle to my sump and needed to buy a space saving skimmer so up for sale is my good ol reef octopus 150. She's a beast and has been more than enough for my heavily fed 93 gal. No cracks or damage. Everything works perfectly. I just needed something with an internal pump is all. I'm asking $165 shipped
20180830_165753.jpg 20180830_165750.jpg
20180830_210317.jpg 20180830_210355.jpg 20180830_210346.jpg
 
Last edited:
How long have you had the pump? Run 24/7?
 
Also how old?
 
Hmm, about 1.5 years. Yeah, 24/7 but maybe closer to a year that it was actually running. I took it offline for about 6 months or so after I set up my new tank and tried a couple of other options before I set it back up again. Not sure how old it is as it came with my first tank. But it has run without any issues and just got a real good clean and vinegar soak
 
If it's still available middle of next week I'd be interested. I'm setting up a new sump and looking for new(er) equipment .
 
Bump
 
Ttt
 
$150 shipped
 
Bump
 
Sold! #mods please close
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new