• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus classic 202s skimmer

phish2277

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
402
Reaction score
44
Location
IL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 2 year old Reef Octopus Classic 202-s skimmer. Torn down my tank and do not need it anymore. There is a blemish on the body but it does not hurt the performance. It is a best of a skimmer. I’m asking $240 shipped.

362BE811-01C7-441F-9073-4ABF106948F9.jpeg 00BEB201-EEA6-4426-9FEE-E7446AEA3117.jpeg
 
Good skimmer! Good price!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new