Reef Octopus Elite 150 int Skimmer

Jlahr16

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
124
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD
Older controller Reef Octopus Elite 150 int skimmer for sale. Had it in a tank of mine a while back and it was just too big for my setup. I was going to keep it for a future larger setup but I don't see that in the near future. Pump works perfect.
Comes with a few extras: newer cup lid with hole for float switch, as well as a few extra plastic thumb screws.

asking $260 shipped - comes in original box.

Reefoctopus.jpg
 
Last edited:
Up, Can bring to RAP California

$300 shipped, $250 local pickup/RAP Ca
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new