• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Elite 220 INT Skimmer

Item Price
675
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dustinc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
533
Reaction score
468
Location
Waxahachie, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a very gently used Reef Octopus 220 Elite INT skimmer that will be shipped in its original box with all original components. Beastly skimmer, just a bit too much for my current setup due to my other export methods. Only used a few months and ready to go! Price includes shipping.
IMG_0015.jpeg
 
I have a very gently used Reef Octopus 220 Elite INT skimmer that will be shipped in its original box with all original components. Beastly skimmer, just a bit too much for my current setup due to my other export methods. Only used a few months and ready to go! Price includes shipping.
IMG_0015.jpeg
What sump is that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new