Reef Octopus KS-100 Reactor Siphon break

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a Ks-100 Reactor, I can't get the Reactor to stop siphoning water once the controller shuts off. I have a tunze ato hooked to the Reactor pushing Kalk water to my sump. I raised my ato container higher than the Reactor, but that didn't help. I was thinking of adding a tee somewhere in the lines to create a Siphon break. Has anyone else had to do this mod?(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new