• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Regal 150 INT with Varios Pump

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Baboon7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Works great. Has varios pump and a float switch in the collection cup for auto shutoff. Missing the silencer because I was running the skimmer right into a CO2 scrubber and I cant find it but they are cheap to replace. Prefer not to ship. Here is the link to the skimmer if you want more information.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/rega...9w3FwBQhrGzKSBTDQux_lkkV2N_-cFgxoChpQQAvD_BwE
skim 4.jpg skim 3.jpg skim 2.jpg skim 1.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new