• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus SRO 3000INT Skimmer w/ extra impeller

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodtogo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goodtogo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
102
Reaction score
110
Location
Plano, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer is in great shape, cleaned every couple of months with vinegar. I try to take care of my stuff and not neglect them. I bought this new last year from Premium aquatics and set it up in December of 2012. I still have proof of purchase. I have an extra impeller for the pump, cost of new impeller is $90. I will be upgrading to a larger skimmer since I will be expanding my setup. I also still have the box and manual that it came with. Will work great for shipping since it will be well protected. I am looking to get $375 shipped and insured.

photo(2).jpg


photo(1).jpg
 

Attachments

  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new