• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Varios 6

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dburt520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had previously listed, sold and shipped this but the buyer had buyers remorse, went through PayPal and got a refund. (See my other thread for more info if you’re curious).

Relisting it in the same condition as I did previously as I believe it to be true and accurate. Pictures attached were taken about 5 minutes ago.

Pump is either new or if used, was only a very short time. Pics speak for them selves. There is no calcium build up or even evidence of calcium, algae or salt that the first buyer claims (PayPal even agreed with this in an email communication that was ongoing during the claim process). It previously had the union on the volute, buyer claimed it did not come off (I twisted it right off with a towel and my hands). It sat in my closet as a back up / emergency use pump in the event a main pump went out on my 270g reef.

Asking 200$ firm, you cover shipping, I’ll eat PayPal fees. No I won’t take less. Yes I can send you pics of anything you want to see on this pump. Yes I will send you screenshots of the PayPal communication if you wish to see that.

Thanks
Dave

IMG_4610.jpeg IMG_4611.jpeg IMG_4612.jpeg IMG_4613.jpeg IMG_4614.jpeg IMG_4615.jpeg IMG_4616.jpeg IMG_4617.jpeg IMG_4618.jpeg IMG_4619.jpeg

OP
OP
D

dburt520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got payment. Will send you a tracking number when I have it.

Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back