• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus VarioS2 return pump (used)

Item Price
$160 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CWR24

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2017
Messages
786
Reaction score
710
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Octopus VarioS2 return pump.

Was used sparingly over the years just to mix saltwater when needed in a big Brute can and never ran continuously in an aquarium.

$160 SHIPPED

****US lower 48 ONLY**** no international shipping…..thank you.



IMG_1421.jpeg

IMG_1417.jpeg

IMG_1416.jpeg

IMG_1415.jpeg

IMG_1418.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new