Reef Panda 25 gal nano

Lenny has not been camera shy lately

IMG_6426.jpeg


IMG_6433.jpeg


IMG_6409.jpeg
Those are some incredible photos of your blenny!
 
The gear that I shoot with - Sony A6400 + 7Artisans 60mm f2.8 macro lens
IMG_6793.jpeg


And more random shots
KEV04343.jpeg

KEV04345.jpeg

KEV04351.jpeg
KEV04311.jpeg
 
Last edited:
After some tidying up, am very happy with this new tank (for now 😂) Standby for macro shots in the coming days

IMG_7748.jpeg
 
Will be adding another piece of live rock this weekend to increase the real estate

IMG_8202_jpg.jpeg
 
Upgraded to 8 x T5, from front to back :

Blue+
Coral+
Blue+
Aqua Blue Special
Coral+
Blue+
Coral+
Blue+

IMG_8564.jpeg
Great looking lights!
 
Moved the wave makers to the back of the tank and might change to a gyre in the future for a cleaner look. One SPS stn at the base and it was partly my fault for not spotting it at the lfs. Cut off 2 frags and hopefully they will grow out.

KEV04604.jpeg
 
I love your pics! I love lords so maybe I’m a little bias :)

About the tub - I’ve often wondered to mysef if that might be the best way to budget reef. I often think my favourite way to see coral is to look down on them, so why not just house them in a big tub?

But I don’t think my wife would go for it lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new