Reef Parameters Question

I am running a skimmer and have tried GFO in a media bag in the past with no change. That's one reason why I was trying NOPOX, but I will start doing 20 gallon water changes every 2 weeks and see if that makes a difference. I also have a RODI unit with a TDS meter that I make my water with. I feed pellets or frozen food once a day. My fish are:
1 yellow tang
2 clownfish
1 damsel
1 coral beauty
1 purple dottyback
1 diamond goby

Thanks!
If you have the time, 2 gals daily for 10-14 days would be more effective then go to 2 week intervals. Assure the water you are using is not high in phos already
 
Welcome to R2R. Your tank looks great.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new