Reef pro horrible

awwinterfall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
263
Reaction score
119
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Tried calling to confirm an order twice. Got hung up on twice. Tried calling at different times to not be annoying.

No conversation was made. Just hung up
 
Literally after this, I got an email saying they didn't have my order in stock.

I
 
I asked for a refund and they haven't replied.

Recap: they don't have in stock, what they listed on their website.
 
They replied that they will refund.
 
Still waiting for the actual refund
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new