Reef Radiance?

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck finding an answer. I’ve emailed that company many times and got not a single answer finally sold them and bought some kessil sand I’ll never look back. Wish I could be more help to you but that company is sorry.

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck I never did get a answer from them after emailing several times. I finally sold them and bought me some kessil a360’s with the controller. Sorry I couldn’t be more help but that company is sorry!

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck to you maybe your experience will be better than mine.

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok ive managed too sort it .. i had an old Samsung phone , i was able too download the aqdim app on that and now its working again .. so Android is the way too go !!

siccsic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok ive managed too sort it .. i had an old Samsung phone , i was able too download the aqdim app on that and now its working again .. so Android is the way too go !!
Jason where did you download it from? I had the aqdim3 on the wife's iPad and everything worked fine. The iPad updated and now the app is gone. Even restoring to a previous backup didnt fix it. I just want it on my Samsung phone. But like the others I'm unable to connect to my lights through Reef Radiance download app page.

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@siccsic I downloaded it from the AppStore , but I have an old Samsung phone that I hadn’t used in a couple of years , just don’t update your phone with any of the Samsung updates

Last edited:

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck Getting any help from this shabby company. They must’ve went out of business.

siccsic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I got an email from them awhile back saying Going out of Business sale and they had a most of their items for cheap prices. I tried to contact them on a question of an item and still didn't get a response.
I gave up on them a long time ago.

Jose Sosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of these and today I finally was able to connect 1 of them to the aqdim app. Cant seek to get the other one to reset. There's a password and cant get it to work. So annoying. I'm just going to sell them because even the app seems obsolete. Barely any features. I'm using my android. Will try on iPad tomorrow and see if it works.

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of these and today I finally was able to connect 1 of them to the aqdim app. Cant seek to get the other one to reset. There's a password and cant get it to work. So annoying. I'm just going to sell them because even the app seems obsolete. Barely any features. I'm using my android. Will try on iPad tomorrow and see if it works.

Thats what i did. Even when i had the app every other night they would un sync and go nits cycling thru all the channels. Lost the app and never could find it anymore. Finally got sick of them and sold them for some kessils and have never looked back.

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil is coming out with the 360x in November. I need a light for an IM Nuvo 40 but I don't know if I can wait that long.

Last edited:

siccsic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How were you able to get it to connect on the android? I have the app but unable to get it to connect.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back