Reef Radience Lumentek! Anybody got 1

808jaymakoa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
410
Reaction score
2
Location
Houston Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this light. I have Ricks DM 132 lights and love them. But these lumenteks look awesome. I wish I woulda bought them. I think my current lights will be for sale in the next month for these. Anybody have them that can chime in on them?
 
I have 3 of the pro 180 and they are awesome I love them I also have the 132s I love all reef radiance LEDs Rick is awesome.. If your going to be selling the 132s let me know I maybe interested for my grow out tanks
 
I have 3 of the pro 180 and they are awesome I love them I also have the 132s I love all reef radiance LEDs Rick is awesome.. If your going to be selling the 132s let me know I maybe interested for my grow out tanks

How easy is the controller on the side of the light. Can you tell me a little bit about it. And yes when I get these I'm happy to sell these to you.
 
The side of the light? It's in the front it's easy to control and access

Sorry to ask so many questions and thanks. So as the website says. You can set it up to turn on and get brighter as the day goes on and then decrease brightness as the day finishes without touching it? Or am misinterpreting the light.
 
No you read it right you can do sunrise to sunset effect cloud effect etc from the controller.. Un asked questions are the worse always ask that's what we are here for :)
 
Sorry to ask so many questions and thanks. So as the website says. You can set it up to turn on and get brighter as the day goes on and then decrease brightness as the day finishes without touching it? Or am misinterpreting the light.
Yes you read it correct! I set my times...saved it...havent touched a thing since!
 
I have 2 of the Lumentek Pro 120s .... love em!

How big is your tank? Maybe Rick will chime in here. But based on your 120's. How's the light coverage. I have a 105 gallon 48" 24" 21" tall. Would 2 120's be better than say 1 180 or 1 240. I ask based on your personnal opinion
 
I have a 75 gallon... and they light it up AMAZING! i can make a video for ya in the preview settings so you can see my light cycle. i can do that now and post it if you would like.
 
I have a 75 gallon... and they light it up AMAZING! i can make a video for ya in the preview settings so you can see my light cycle. i can do that now and post it if you would like.

Man I'd really appreciate it if you did.
 
no problem, ill do it now ... give me about 5min to make it and post to youtube and ill paste the link!
 
the other video will be posted in just a min...my wifi is going sloooooooooooooooow! ... this video the lights are actually timed together opposed to one being off by a few seconds
 
I'm currently about to wake up the wife and ask her while she is half pasted out. Or should I just get them and hope she doesn't notice the difference. Hmm decisions decisions.
 
Once they are ordered .... its to late! If you ask it might be a longer trip in the dog house! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new