Reef Raft USA 12hr Livesale JUN 28th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EuroGti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atleast u guys got your stuff!! I received my shipping info yesterday. Was all stoked for today. Last night around 11:00 pm I got a email that my stuff did not go out. I had taken today off to receive the shipment...super bummed.

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of us who haven't received our packages yet need to see photos! Have mercy

Got mine this morning. Pink Floyd and Twinkle :)

DSCN1659.jpg
DSCN1667.jpg

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my stuff in finally. Fedex arrived 2 hours late! All is okay though. Polyps were still out in the bag. I have to say though, I'm kind of disappointed in the colors these frags have. Or should I say lack of color. I know that shipping is stressful and may have caused some color loss, I don't think it can fully account for their appearance. They are all just a plain fleshy color right now. They look nothing like the mother shots. In all fairness, I realize I'll have to give them some time to color up, but I was expecting to be "wowed" for the amount of money spent on these 5 frags. I don't have time to take pics now, but I'll try to do so later to give you an idea what I'm talking about.

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hatfielj -- yeah the non-wysiwyg stuff usually lacks color because they're fresh cuts. Like if you look at the photos I posted, the Twinkle was WYSIWYG and has encrusted the plug; the Pink Floyd is fresh cut from the mother colony(you can still see the glue at the bottom). But I agree with you, when you spend $100+ on a tiny frag, I think they should be given time to heal and color up before the vendor sells them. :squigglemouth:

jsanchez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All their frag plugs where covered in hair algae when I got them. My hermit crab already took care of that. Also found a nudibranch on my watermelon zoanthids, good thing I dipped already.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great-looking stuff! Can't wait to get mine! I know RR will take care of everyone. I personally am glad when there's some algae on my frag plugs bc it usually means the frags aren't super fresh cut. That Pink Floyd is going to look great! Btw, you guys who are getting shipments should post up links to your build threads so we can follow the frag growth in your systems. If you don't have a build thread yet, now is a great time to start one! :)

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should mention though that my "the one" frag is pretty awesome looking. It has a crazy green body with red polyps. The orange passion looks like its gonna be pretty nice as well. Excited to see them progress.

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should mention though that my "the one" frag is pretty awesome looking. It has a crazy green body with red polyps. The orange passion looks like its gonna be pretty nice as well. Excited to see them progress.

Most photos don't do the Orange Passion justice. The polyps on it just glow orange with neon coralites, might be my favorite acro in the tank. Here's some more side shots of my Pink Floyd and Twinkle. They're happy with their polyps out now! Can't wait to see them really color up :)

Pink-Floyd.jpg
Twinkle.jpg

Last edited:

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's everyone else's new frags. Let's see 'em people! :wink:

ChristopherKriens

Unknown Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my frags over lunch and snapped a coupe quick photos. Pink Floyd, Poison Berry, D-Day, Wannabe, Bananarama, Toxic:

rrls-1.jpg

rrls-2.jpg

rrls-3.jpg

rrls-4.jpg

rrls-5.jpg

rrls-6.jpg

Jc_ellis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my acro pack in, no labels so I'm hoping someone will chime in:

image.jpg

Front right is a blood red milli, middle right is a deep water acro that needs to,color up, dead middle is another deep water that is a sick green under actinides but needs some time under whites, and middle of the back row is a rainbow milli with pink tips, a yellow transition zone, and a green body. The rest on the rack is stuff I already had.

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my frags over lunch and snapped a coupe quick photos. Pink Floyd, Poison Berry, D-Day, Wannabe, Bananarama, Toxic:

Wow, nice score! Color looks pretty decent on them all too. Do you have the colony photos of the Poisonberry and Wannabe by any chance? I don't think I've seen those.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%

Back