Reef related artists?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kiran

reef noob
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Messages
513
Reaction score
468
Location
Monterey County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I wanted to replace some of my old wall art with some new reef/marine related stuff.

I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations for artists?

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new