Reef Related Blogs and Youtube Channels. What's your favorite?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,846
Reaction score
122,422
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey how many of our members admin or run Reef related blogs or youtube channels?

Not looking to restrict you, looking to work with you! ;)

Post a link here!
 
Bump!
 
Or also if anyone who has a favorite blog or youtube channel that you watch post it here as well.!
 
you know me. I have a little section in facebook and in youtube. :)

I love watching Marc (Melev), Thomas Brown and last but not the least, Mark Callahan (Mr Salt water tank) .

I think since I am a youtuber myself, I get to appreciate their effort to put things together as well as their contents.
 
I have my YouTube channel as well dansreeftank been a while since i put up a video been so busy. But will have Reef palooza video and some interviews from there.
 
I watch Blue World TV. It is not really reef aquarium related but it is reef related. The intended target is kids but I still find it intresting and he does get some incredible footage. This channel is probably a little different then what this thread was intended for but I am sure some people will enjoy.

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFH-Qa1s6rQRTrQjFg8N84Q

His website
http://www.blueworldtv.com

Coral Spawning



Coral Farming



Artificial Reefs

 
I just bought an Apex and went through the entire series on Apex programming by BRS TV. They do a really great job and for some reason I get a real kick out of Ryan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new