Reef safe lobster

  • Thread starter Thread starter krollins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

krollins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2024
Messages
452
Reaction score
308
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The question is are there any reef safe, non aggressive, easy to keep lobsters for aquariums. I know that most are fish murders but are there any exceptions. I have a 75 gallon tank I would want to put it in. Also anything that looks similar to a lobster.
 
I don't think there is one. Sorry.
 
The question is are there any reef safe, non aggressive, easy to keep lobsters for aquariums. I know that most are fish murders but are there any exceptions. I have a 75 gallon tank I would want to put it in. Also anything that looks similar to a lobster.
Pistol shrimp is pretty close.... I knew someone with two tiny fl lobster in there tank but they were gone in two weeks... Something ate them is my best guess.
 
how about a cleaner shrimp? They get quite large!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new