Reef Salt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeganja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
974
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been using Reef Crystals for years now and I like to have my alkalinity around the 8.6-8.8dKH. Ive been using the same batch I’ve had for roughly 1.5-2 years now and I am on my last mix of salt. My salinity is always at 1.025 and I’ve used brightwell aquatics, will never again use seachem vibrant sea, and I believe once I tried Red Sea Blue bag. Thinking of trying Red Sea again to see if I can get a bit more dKh consistency from the Red Sea where I feel Reef Crytals anytime I do a water change I’ll drop some dKH. I do also dose BRS 2-Part.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new