Reef Savvy Ghost Overflow Pre-Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter BBoley24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
463
Location
Past the wall
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has anyone heard any word as to when more will be available?

Also how long did it take for you to receive your overflow once ordered?
 
Exactly... It's setting me back and I just ordered a TON of coral. Now I have to house it in a faltering 75g
 
Yup it`s holding back my build , I wanted my tank ready for Reef palooza . looks like I might have to make my own !been waiting since November . The company Reef Savvy Is only 20miles from my house ! So close yet soo far !
 
Last edited:
I ordered a tank from Felix earlier this month and he alluded to the fact that they had them for sale, but the demand was so high that they couldn't meet the demand at the present time.

He said he was expecting that he'd list them for sale again in the future, but no ETA.
 
Wow. They should email me and let me go down there and use their facilities to build one and pay them for it and leave. I wouldn't mind!
 
I found this site . It`s not a ghost overflow but I`m not going to wait forever ! check out Glass holes . com . the price Is half of the ghostoverflow but the kit comes with a glass hole cutter .
 
Last edited:
I found this site . It`s not a ghost overflow but I`m not going to wait forever ! check out Glass holes . com . the price Is half of the ghostoverflow but the kit comes with a glass hole cutter .

is that the site? I can't find the site.
 
Yup, I'm emailed to get added to the list and I haven't heard a response yet either. Waiting on some word because I really want one on my new build but I'm not sure of their plans.
 
I spoke to them back in the beginning of the year and they said possibly March/April and told me to get put on their list, which I did and have not heard back except to hear that I was on the list.
 
Did you go through the website where you enter your info? Cause I still haven't heard back from there. That's been over a week or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new