Reef Spotlight - May 2010 - "NVTE"

Looks just like a candy store. Fantastic job. Love all the color.
 
Wow. Great tank. Love the butterflies and angels. Do you ever have any issues with them nipping your corals? Thanks for sharing

Ricky,
 
Thank you all.

@Reefkeeper, I can't find any ID on those Paly. I just called it Sunrise Paly (Not a real name).

@rng_pw They don't seem to care about my corals. I keep them well-fed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new