Reef Spotlight - October 2012 - "Markie Mark"

Hi mark
It's been a while, your tank looks awesome. Sure would like to get some clippings from your sticks.
Mike
 
incredible tank, thank you for sharing!
 
Nice tank bro. Tell me about that Blue Life Clear FX Pro.
Also was the tank grown out with your leds or did you have something else previously?
 
Nice tank bro. Tell me about that Blue Life Clear FX Pro.
Also was the tank grown out with your leds or did you have something else previously?

The clear fx pro I've been running in my media reactor is really good stuff. Replaces carbon and gfo and also does a few other things for water quality. I've seen better polyp extension and water clarity using it also. Do some research on it and maybe give it a shot. As far as the lights it use to be a t5 tank,was running 12x80 watt over it and I honestly got better color and growth with T5 and I'm seriously thinking of going back soon..
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new