Reef Stock Chattanooga Cancelled?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCReef'n
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
True
1691931069551.png
 
Thank you for highlighting what is happening in the reefing community. Let’s be careful to not make assumptions. Please remember that being nice is part of the expectation at R2R. If you have questions or would like clarification, please reach out to me directly.

~Peace
 
Thread cleaned. if you want to post impolite comments please do it somewhere else. R2R is not the place. Thanks.
 
Well crap... I was looking forward to this. Hope Raj recovers well, though. I can't I agine trying to do an event like this with those types of symptoms.



Brandon
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new