Reef Stock Chattanooga

It was supposed to happen last year but was cancelled/postponed for some reason. Looking forward to going.
 
Same. I've been wanting to go for a while.
 
I just bought a VIP ticket. I hope it isn't cancelled again The discussions/presentations have not been announced yet (at least from what I can see)... anyone have any idea of a schedule?

Here is the floorplan
1716167432471.png
 
Reefstock Chattanooga is happening! For speakers we have, Sanjay Joshi, Marc Levenson (MelevsReef), Todd Gardner (Biota), Tia Davis & Mark Callahan (Mr. Saltwater Tank). We'll also have a couple workshops as well! Excited to be in Chattanooga! www.reefstock.show/chattanooga for info.
 

Attachments

  • 370552067_292141246743843_7636190393894489611_n.jpg
    370552067_292141246743843_7636190393894489611_n.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 68
Dang, a show that's happening 15-20min from my house. I might have to go to it.
 
Reefstock Chattanooga is happening! For speakers we have, Sanjay Joshi, Marc Levenson (MelevsReef), Todd Gardner (Biota), Tia Davis & Mark Callahan (Mr. Saltwater Tank). We'll also have a couple workshops as well! Excited to be in Chattanooga! www.reefstock.show/chattanooga for info.
Seems like the "speakers" link on the site doesn't work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new