Reef tank book writer

Geas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Geas, actually currently writing a book on reef tanks for beginners and I could really use a couple of reviewers for 2 of the chapters in the book,In exchange for acknowledgment in the book, a complimentary final copy and possibly credits by name or username. let me know if you would be interested, coral keepers especially.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I am Geas, actually currently writing a book on reef tanks for beginners and I could really use a couple of reviewers for 2 of the chapters in the book,In exchange for acknowledgment in the book, a complimentary final copy and possibly credits by name or username. let me know if you would be interested, coral keepers especially.
@Jay Hemdal
@Paul B
 
giphy.gif


That’s so cool, congratulations! I published a book back in 2020 (not reef related, about terrariums). Do you have a publisher already? Let me know if you have any questions on the process. And welcome!!
 
giphy.gif


That’s so cool, congratulations! I published a book back in 2020 (not reef related, about terrariums). Do you have a publisher already? Let me know if you have any questions on the process. And welcome!!
Thank you, I intend to publish it on Amazon. It is much easier since they help with almost everything involved
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new