• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Tank breakdown, must sell!

ATCtoCORALS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
North Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live in Northern NJ. In the process of moving out of the country. Very sad to see it go, but everything must sell. Very open to price negotiations. Please message me if intrested. Once livestock is gone, then I will sell equitment too!

20260301_154329.jpg 20260301_154407.jpg 20260301_154348.jpg 20260507_125646.jpg 20260507_125649.jpg 20260507_125630.jpg 20260507_125617.jpg 20260301_154417.jpg 20260507_125745.jpg Screenshot_20260509_143251_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260509_143300_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260507_161621_Gallery.jpg 20260507_125724.jpg 20260507_125637.jpg 20260507_125632.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260525_195425_1.mp4
    41.1 MB
Live in Northern NJ. In the process of moving out of the country. Very sad to see it go, but everything must sell. Very open to price negotiations. Please message me if intrested. Once livestock is gone, then I will sell equitment too!

20260301_154329.jpg 20260301_154407.jpg 20260301_154348.jpg 20260507_125646.jpg 20260507_125649.jpg 20260507_125630.jpg 20260507_125617.jpg 20260301_154417.jpg 20260507_125745.jpg Screenshot_20260509_143251_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260509_143300_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260507_161621_Gallery.jpg 20260507_125724.jpg 20260507_125637.jpg 20260507_125632.jpg
What would be a reasonable offer for all of it if I were to pick it up?
 
Live in Northern NJ. In the process of moving out of the country. Very sad to see it go, but everything must sell. Very open to price negotiations. Please message me if intrested. Once livestock is gone, then I will sell equitment too!

20260301_154329.jpg 20260301_154407.jpg 20260301_154348.jpg 20260507_125646.jpg 20260507_125649.jpg 20260507_125630.jpg 20260507_125617.jpg 20260301_154417.jpg 20260507_125745.jpg Screenshot_20260509_143251_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260509_143300_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260507_161621_Gallery.jpg 20260507_125724.jpg 20260507_125637.jpg 20260507_125632.jpg
What would be a reasonable offer for all of it if I were to pick it up?
What I have left that hasnt been claimed I am asking 800. But what is your best offer. Its 18 pieces.
0f6907a2-4180-447f-be49-4af2a8a319d3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new