Reef Tank Help

KamWithTheBam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I bought a 90 gallon aquarium that I plan on making a reef tank , I’ve been doing my research as to what I need, as of now I’ve got an orbit marine LED 36-48, octo 110, 500w hyger water heater with controller. I plan on doing a refugium in my sump, I’ve got a 20 gallon glass aquarium as my sump with a 10 gallon plastic bin that will drain into the 20 gallon, 1050 GPH eflux wave pump, hygger 24V DC water return pump with controller. Is there anything I’m missing? Or need, I will do manual dosing until further notice. And Im gonna use Ati’s saltwater and reef test kits.
 
Last edited:
Thank You! I’ve been actually looking at dosing systems. I’ve been looking at the kamoer F4 Pro, but I’ll look into that one, you can’t beat that price. and for the algae I was just gonna go with a led light. On during the day off during nighttime. Once again thank you for your time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new