Reef tank rebirth

Njdevils1220

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
428
Reaction score
161
Location
Tampa. FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last week I came home to my 120g SPS display crashing. I sat in horror for two days watching the flesh melt off my acros with nothing I could do to stop it.

I believe an alkalinity and Po4 spike caused it. That said, I tore my tank down and already began a new build... follow me on Instagram for more active updates on the rebirth of my system. @Reeftank_resurrected

Equipment for the new system:
IM Nuvo 75 EXT
Synergy Reef CL-34 sump
Bubbleking Double Cone 150
Ecotech Vectra S2
Ecotech MP40’s
GHL Profilux
KH Director
Reefi Labs Duo Extreme LED’s

F628F252-4D13-4C9F-A936-7537DF1DEB85.jpeg 51D5CC6D-1E92-4C9C-91C5-D895D38E87B7.jpeg A1DE4684-90CC-47F9-8AB3-70094F23E77F.jpeg 241EE7C3-889D-4634-A12F-A50860F37772.png ACF4C07C-899E-4BC8-AB97-01F402525710.jpeg C0C4289B-B1D9-4A95-8A74-4C7B270C8262.jpeg 914E803F-4BCF-4F8E-A24B-EAF4577AD345.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new