Reef tank update. Downgrade complete

JedClampett

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
643
Reaction score
224
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the past 3 years I’ve been keeping my 40 gallon reef tank with my parents while I’ve been off at college, but they finally made me take it. Happy to say it survived the journey form St. Louis missouri to Kalamazoo Michigan. I downgraded from a 40 gallon to a 20 gallon that fits perfectly on my nightstand and used the extra rock, and a ten gallon I had to create a sump for the tank.
191726CE-589C-4CCE-A6FB-6C17FB7D76DD.jpeg
C6BF040C-F5D6-4893-B55C-3C284745FC91.jpeg
 
hey I live near Kalamazoo! Want some Chaeto for that sump? I’m about to get rid of some. I also have some frags, green birds nest, orange plating monti...let me know if you want anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new