Reef2Reef Newbie!

SaltyDog67

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

New to reef2reef but not new to the hobby. I was introduced into the saltwater hobby over 20 years ago before I decided to go back into the military. After I went back on active duty, I sold all my tanks and equipment due to constant moving required while in the military. About six months ago my wife asked me why I didnt do aquariums anymore. I've been retired from the military for 5 years now and thought...hey we dont have to move every few years anymore, what a great idea! She has since regretted that question as Im back into the hobby at full speed! Since her inquiry, I immediately picked up a used 32 biocube and started setting up my now well established reef filled with softies and some sps corals. Just finished cycling the new 125 that will be a FOWLR predator tank with some hearty corals that wont get destroyed by the big guys. A lot has changed since the last time I was in the hobby and I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions, so I look forward to sharing everyone's saltwater experiences!
 
Welcome to the Reef. Looking forward to learning from you past experience. Don't forget to make a build thread so we can all eavesdrop on your fun.
image-asset.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new