Reef2Reef Newcomer

Hi! Welcome to the reef side of things. This is the meet and greet forum, it's confusing at first but you'll get lots of hello's here but not so many answers for questions. Look through the forums or post a question to one that seems fitting. Sorry i don't normally give the information on the meet and greet but i seen that no one else jumped in for it yet. I have gsp but it's on a back wall and it does grow like crazy. Best on a wall or it's own rock.
Thank you for the heads up! I was a little confused at first, but I did reach out to someone directly for some answers and have been combing through the forums to find the info I was searching for. Thank you again!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new