Reef2Reef TV Episode 4: ATM built tank by Matt Dudley

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

For this episode, we travel to Sunrise, Florida to see beautiful ATM made tank by Matt Dudley. To locals, Matt was known as the fish only guy and was well known for his capabilities with equipment and his determinations and willingness to be the earliest adapter in the hobby. He recently switched to full reef system and I am happy to show you his setup and his progression!

His thread is here so be sure to check it out and ask any questions!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/540-in-wall-atm.221827/

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great video and system!

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for sharing. Beauty full system and tank. Can't wait to see it in few months pls keep us updated

jgvergo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for Sharing Matt. I think I'll be getting some wrasses for my system now!:D

Mrx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressive system. very well thought. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. I planned it very slowly and have methodically built it trying to eliminate future problems and when I found a better way to do something I had already accomplished I have redid it with the same rigor...

Great video and system!

Thank you Rev...

[emoji106][emoji41]

Thanks

Thank you for sharing. Beauty full system and tank. Can't wait to see it in few months pls keep us updated

Working overtime on certain aspects at the moment....Water quality is an ongoing evolving artistic technique that takes forever to master....the light bulb goes off and you think you have your system down pat and then BAM your back to square one. With a lg system its never ending.

awesome business end!!!

Thank you ...

Dang Matt, that's awesome. Very impressive.

Great video quality Afishionado.

Thanks Eddie, if I wasn't so invested in the other setup yours would be my choice of flavors.

Your sumps bigger than my whole system. Awesome!!! Love the setup, extremely well thought out and functional.

Superb job!

Thank you, the sump was my baby for over a year getting it tweaked in

Thanks for Sharing Matt. I think I'll be getting some wrasses for my system now!:D

Wrasses have always been on the top of my list ....

Good Lord... That's awesome... Way more than I could handle...!!!

You would be amazed how much you can accomplish with just a little vision and determination. Ohh and a lot of good friends to help....

that is unbelievable!!!

Thank you...

Looking good Grasshopper.

LOL Thanks Eddie ...you forgot the Young part....

Very nice love the wrasses man [emoji106]

I have a list of about 30 more ....can't wait to add more...

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back