OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#staff #mods @revhtree .. can anyone help? I’m sure you are potentially alienating thousands of people using IOS! Forum is terrible since upgrade and seems to be getting worse!! This is how it’s displaying this morning, trying to use site and it’s repeatedly crashing!! HELP!!!

C7984D74-FF9C-4EA9-9810-9956C253DD2A.png

Is it staying like this or does it resolve? I'm sorry for the trouble but are there any more details you can share? I've been using my Iphone and haven't had one issue at all. But I know something is up and am trying to figure it out!

I hope things get better.
Couldn't get on the site at all last night, and today some pictures are loading like a old dial connection.

What time did you try and what browser are you using? Is it working now?

I'm using safari on android and it took me over 10 mins to get the site to load.

What time was this? How is it now?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess I should have first deleted cookies and such before posting.
Seems to be working now.
Before it was nearly impossible to stay on the site without getting a timed out error.

Did it automatically start working correctly?

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it staying like this or does it resolve? I'm sorry for the trouble but are there any more details you can share? I've been using my Iphone and haven't had one issue at all. But I know something is up and am trying to figure it out!

It started last night around 10pm and now it seems to be running fine again for me. :)

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

For me trouble seemed to be in the afternoon and it got bad in the evening about 6:30 or so Pacific time.
I use Chrome on Windows 10.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Rev, Sorry for delay couldn’t get on. lol! thank you for helping! :) It’s pretty much a constant issue and seems to be getting worse although it will work normal for a couple minutes here and there.

Here is a run down of everything

*Using iPad Air 2 with IOS 12.2

*Not using app I’m on safari but also tried fire fox and it was worse

*Cleared cookies, cache, history and did a reboot.. everything worked temporarily but quickly reverted.

*It takes multiple tries to get the forum to load and as soon as I try to navigate around it crashes and I get the network connection lost messages I showed in a earlier post.

*It seems very sporadic as occasionally I can navigate multiple pages lighting quick then it will crash or takes forever for page to load.

*Seems to have gotten worse today as I have been barley able to get on and also occasionally getting the funky looking page I posted previously

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%
Back