REEF2REEF

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swayne_07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Swayne_07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
114
Reaction score
134
Location
Coal Grove, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have been in the hobby for right around 5 years and in that 5 years I have taken to the internet for a lot of my questions and R2R has helped me a ton I have never been super active on this forum until recently. Besides coming to stalk build threads and read I never posted but I am glad I started. FB has become a whorl wind of mostly drama in the hobby but you step foot in here and its non existent. You guys are awesome at what you do and keep up the great work just wanted to say thanks for this outlet of networking its a breath of fresh air.
 
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW SIR that I appreciate your comment and hope that what you see today in R2R is how it stays for a good long time :)
 
Thank you so much for being a part of the family!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new