Reefanatik SPS Journey

Good looking tank! Go niners!!
niner gang

love my niners man!!!


corey

I'm ready for the 11th to see some 9ers football. It's been a great season. With Tart and Alexander coming back hopefully the defense can step it up again and get us to the SB again for a 6th Lombardy.
 
Some recent sps pics.

IMG_9687.jpg IMG_9540.jpg IMG_9571.jpg IMG_9587.jpg IMG_9672.jpg IMG_9600.jpg IMG_9591.jpg IMG_9627.jpg IMG_9609.jpg IMG_9648.jpg IMG_9650.jpg IMG_9652.jpg IMG_9656.jpg IMG_9664.jpg IMG_9668.jpg IMG_9677.jpg IMG_9684.jpg IMG_9563.jpg IMG_9593.jpg IMG_9551.jpg IMG_9558.jpg IMG_9577.jpg IMG_9625.jpg IMG_9612.jpg IMG_9670.jpg
 
Awesome shots of some beautiful corals!
I really enjoy seeing these threads that span multiple years. You get to see the coral growth, and the growth of the photography skills:)!
Most of the time I see the pics improve along with the corals, and yours are both looking great.
Love to see more of your stuff...
 
Absolutely beautiful!! I'd love to see a FTS of this reef!
 
Absolutely beautiful!! I'd love to see a FTS of this reef!
I've never been able to get a good FTS. I have my tank in the living room and I always get a glare from the French doors and huge windows... I need to try when it's pitch black in living room I guess.
 
Looking great! What camera and lense are you using these days?
I just upgraded from a Canon 50Dto a Canon 6D (used)...... But dang does the camera take way better pics. Being a full frame camera really helps at lower light (blues). Oh, and the lense was a 100mm macro. Non Image stabilization. Next week I'm borrowing a friend's 100mm macro with I.S. Should help out with clarity. We'll see
 
I just upgraded from a Canon 50Dto a Canon 6D (used)...... But dang does the camera take way better pics. Being a full frame camera really helps at lower light (blues). Oh, and the lense was a 100mm macro. Non Image stabilization. Next week I'm borrowing a friend's 100mm macro with I.S. Should help out with clarity. We'll see
That's some good information!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new