Reefapalooza was great.

pasquale petrovia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefapalooza this weekend was great. This was my first of more to come. Shout out to Rev who I met at the booth and thanked him for the great minds he has assembled on this site along with all the great people of the hobby. I also wanted to thank Duke, Greg's reef for great frags, but the guys at Motor City stole the show for me. They were easy to talk to and down to earth. They had great selection to choose from. SBB was runner up and had an incredible selection of high end acros, but I am not ready for that quite yet. All in all a great experience even though the guy who bought the tickets right before me won two raffles curse you 238. LOL just kidding. I wish it were bigger, but we know Covid shrunk the size of this one. Thanks to all the vendors who went above and beyond to show us all a great time. Hope others had a great time too. Please Chime in. Thanks and see you at the next one.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is great!!! I know that I really, really enjoyed RAP Orlando recently so I'm glad to hear that RAP NY was also a good time!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back