• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbot for sale

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Reefbot for 650$ shipped.Price is firm .
Comes with extra set of vials, reagents, magnets .Used for 3 months and is in perfect condition .

OP
OP
V

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D227E071-7B9E-4C00-9F41-1C1D9376A30B.jpeg

Extra vials, magnets and syringes are worth 60$.

OP
OP
V

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The test results are really good ..close to manual Salifert results ..have measured calcium , alkalinity , phospates , nitrates and nitrates accurately ..calibrating while setting up took some time but support was really good..I was planning to get a doser integrated but Reefbot may take sometime launching it ..my alkalinity swing is high and manual dosing would be tiresome ..I am planning to get a Trident with dosers ..so have to sell it ..if this doesn’t sell..I will keep it and have test parameters like iodine, nitrite, nitrate , phosphate testing on the Reefbot and have the alk, mg and ca tested on Trident ..

OP
OP
V

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It usually takes 30 mins to test a single parameter and takes an average of all iterations ..so I test them during the night ..best thing is I can use reagents easily available in LFS ..Calcium and Alakalinity results have been spot on for me..

OP
OP
V

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the buyer is ready to pay for shipping , I can do 550$ for the reefbot

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It usually takes 30 mins to test a single parameter and takes an average of all iterations ..so I test them during the night ..best thing is I can use reagents easily available in LFS ..Calcium and Alakalinity results have been spot on for me..
is this unit still available ? Very interested

Back