Reefbreeders is Topnotch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So long story short.......I had a power outage and a big mess a memorial weekend. Some water got on my ac power box for my LED and burnt it up. Thankfully i have a few t5 units that where not affected. I thought it would just be a cloudy few days on the reef while i waited for a new one. Well, just my luck when i go to order i see that it wont ship for at least a week cause reefbreeders had something going on. I placed my order and waited.

The week went by and i figured it should be shipping soon and let me tell you, it sure did ship.......NEXT DAY AIR! What?! That is some true customer service type stuff! Customer for life type stuff. THANK YOU REEFBREEDERS! Super thankful and very unexpected. My reef is liking the "sunshine" again :D

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So long story short.......I had a power outage and a big mess a memorial weekend. Some water got on my ac power box for my LED and burnt it up. Thankfully i have a few t5 units that where not affected. I thought it would just be a cloudy few days on the reef while i waited for a new one. Well, just my luck when i go to order i see that it wont ship for at least a week cause reefbreeders had something going on. I placed my order and waited.

The week went by and i figured it should be shipping soon and let me tell you, it sure did ship.......NEXT DAY AIR! What?! That is some true customer service type stuff! Customer for life type stuff. THANK YOU REEFBREEDERS! Super thankful and very unexpected. My reef is liking the "sunshine" again :D
Thank you for the kind words! I wasn't able to ship for almost a week as I was in Florida volunteering with the Coral Restoration Foundation/getting dive certified. I wanted to make sure it got their asap. Typically we send critical parts like that via FedEx 2-day air.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back